Sunday 17 June 2012

Insect Drones - Coming To A Location Near You

Is this a mosquito? No, this is an "INSECT SPY DRONE" already in production. 


It can be controlled from a great distance and is equipped with a camera, microphone and can land on you, and use it's needle to take a DNA sample with the pain of a mosquito bite. Or it can inject a micro RFID tracking device under your skin. It can land on you, and you take it in your home or it can fly through a window. Your window of privacy is getting very narrow these days. 


They are preparing are you?

1 comment:

  1. I turned 61 in April.
    Lost almost everything in their engineered global re/depression.
    They can't do much to me now.
    All they can do is kill me.
    The great thing about that is that I do not fear death.
    I welcome it.
    It is our youth that I worry about.
    Please teach them well.

    ReplyDelete