Monday 16 August 2010

Israeli Abuse Pictures

Abu Ghraib ring a bell? These disgusting pics speak for themselves. No comment necessary.

Caption:
A former Israeli soldier has sparked controversy after posting pictures of herself on Facebook posing with bound and blindfolded Palestinian prisoners.

The photographs show Eden Abergil positioned provocatively with the men, prompting lurid comments from other users of the popular social networking site.
The pictures, which were uploaded into a folder entitled "Army - the best time of my life," and associated comments were discovered by bloggers, who circulated them on the internet on Monday.
Palestinians have long claimed that they are subject to humiliating and degrading treatment while held in Israeli custody, but Israeli authorities have always rejected such allegations.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, oh my. Shocking. But not really surprising.
    Has any one ever investigated the Israeli prisons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSM beginning to pick this up, RZ but it won't be long before they drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i saw it yesterday. Of course it will be dropped.
    Obama never said one word when the Israeli's murdered [executed] the dual American Citizen on the Freedom Flotilla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extract from the Facebook posts:

    Friend1: “You look so sexy like that?”

    Eden Abergil: “Yeah I know .... what a day it was...look how he completes my picture, I wonder if he’s got Facebook! I'll have to tag him in the picture! lol”

    Friend2: “LOL you psycho? I wonder who’s the photographer”

    Friend2: “...He’s got a ****-** for you? lol for sure!”

    Eden Abergil: Lol no honey he’s got a ****-** for you this is why you took that picture lol you took my picture!!!!”

    ReplyDelete